Early Career Trainee – Service Delivery at General Electric
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Early Career Trainee – Service Delivery
Job ID: R3589728
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
Job Description Summary
- You will be responsible for supporting various projects and initiatives across Emerging Markets (Africa, Middle East, Central Asia, Russia & CIS, Turkey) Service Organization. You will also support projects and initiatives related to organizational communication, service delivery, culture change, lean, customer satisfaction, problem resolution and operation excellence.
- Support data analytics and business case development for key projects
- Support productivity initiatives and projects to reduce cost, improve efficiency, eliminate manual work, and increase speed of service
- Support culture change and lean initiatives that are critical for the organizational transformation and culture change across Emerging Markets
- Backup ongoing customer satisfaction rhythm by efficient planning of field operations and timely resolution of customer issues
- Support operational excellence on the processes under responsibility, focused on customer needs, process standards, quality, and productivity
- Assist and reporting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and ensuring compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) on daily basis
- Support the utilization of service resources from Field teams, Service center and logistics teams.
- Assist customer in escalating critical service/support issues for installed/live products.
- Assist in organizational communication preparations in digital environment (presentation, Prezi, video, podcast, e-mail, social media)
- Support internal event preparations and execution, calendar management
- Ensure compliance to quality and regulatory requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience on statistical and/or data management tools
- Proven ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced changing environment
- Ability to work independently with minimum direction
- Excellent planning, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Up to 2 years of experience
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal & written communication skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Experience on digital communication environment
- Demonstrated collaboration, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Analytical, problem solving & root-cause analysis skills
- Proficiency in English
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Inclusion and Diversity
- GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.