Employee Relations Manager at Dangote Group
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Employee Relations Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for an Employee Relations Manager who will drive the implementation of programs to actualize DCP Nigeria’s approved Industrial and labour relations management framework.
- Oversee all Joint Consultative Committee (JCC) and Staff Representatives (SR) engagements and proactively guide management to continuously maintain industrial harmony in all DCP operational locations.
- Design and updating of policies and procedures guiding employee activities within DCP operations.
- Addressing employees raised issues and concerns.
- Advising departmental managers on conflict resolution.
- Running negotiations with staff representatives and JCC in all DCP locations.
- Proactively advise senior management on urgent industrial relations concerns.
- Developing and implementing an Employee Relations Program.
- Resolving work conflicts and grievances.
- A Degree in Law from an accredited and recognized Institution.
- Additional Degree in Industrial or Labour Relations would be an advantage.
- Minimum of ten (10) years progressive industry experience in the practice of industrial and labour relations management.
- Relevant stakeholder management experience of which three (3) years must be at senior management level.
- Relevant professional certification; CIPMN, CIPD, SHRM, HRCI with a specialty in Labour Relations.
Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledgeable about industry trends, supply chain processes, best practices, and compliance requirements.
- Industrial conflicts resolution.
- Hands-on skill in the application of labour laws.
- Excellent planning & negotiation skills.
- Good knowledge of compensation frameworks.
- Stakeholder management.
- Great leadership skill.
- Proactive change management skills.
- Impeccable character with good discretional disposition.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Career Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Unspecified