Finance Officer at Education as a Vaccine
Education as a Vaccine is a non-governmental youth-focused organization that works in partnership with children and young people to advance their rights to health and protection from all forms of violence by strengthening their capacities providing direct services, and influencing policies for improved quality of life.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Support the creation of organizational forecast.
- Prepare a monthly bank reconciliation.
- Support developing monthly and yearly financial reports for submission to the Executive Director.
- Support the auditing of the organizational account by an appointed external auditor on an annual basis.
- Support quarterly organizational internal audits for State Finance and Administration Operations.
- Develop and process organizational payroll.
- Support development of organization and donor’s budget.
- Provide technical support and supervision to the finance assistants.
- Support/refine accounting financial management tools in line with organization priorities annually.
- Support in preparing the organization’s budget.
- Act on behalf of the team leader, finance and admin where and when necessary.
- Undertake any other duties as may be required from time to time.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with at least two (2) years NGO experience
- Understanding of NGO principles and practices.
- Proficient in the use of accounting software systems
- Diverse group are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 16th July, 2021.