Head, Risk Management and Business Development at Human Capital Partners (HCP)
Human Capital Partners (HCP) is a professional services firm specialising in the provision of professional services covering the entire spectrum of the Human Resources function. HCP is the successor firm of the erstwhile Executive Selection and Training Services group of KPMG in Nigeria.
Head, Risk Management and Business Development
Available Opening for Head, Risk Management & Business Development in a Savings and Finance Loans Company in Lagos
- Supervise the design and implementation of an overall risk management process for the organization, which includes an analysis of the financial impact on the company when risks occur.
- Supervise Business Development activities company wide, with a view to ensuring maximum achievement of targets.
- Developing growth strategies and plans for the Business Development Team.
- Engage in fund raising ventures with the MD/CEO, and Top Executives.
- Performing a risk evaluation; Evaluating the company’s previous handling of risks, and comparing potential risks with criteria set out by the company such as costs and legal requirements.
- Explaining the external risk posed by corporate governance to stakeholders
- Creating business continuity plans to limit risks
- Working with relevant units to conduct policy and compliance audits, which will include liaising with internal and external auditors
- Building risk awareness amongst staff by providing support and training within the company
- BSc. in Finance, Economics or Related Field
- MSc/ MBA
- A minimum of 13 years of cognate experience including experience in one or more of the following areas: Risk Management, Business Development, Strategy, and Research.
- At least 5 years in a Senior Management position.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.