HR Shared Services Officer at Dangote Group
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Shared Services Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- Facilitate secure documentation, records safe keeping, prompt settlement and reconciliation of all bills associated to DCP Head Office activities and operations
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Initiate and forward payment requisitions to the Admin Manager with adequate justification, for approval
- Submit approved payment requests to Finance and Accounts staff to ensure timely processing of relevant invoices.
- Prepare monthly activities report.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head, HRSS & Admin.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any discipline
- Two (2) to six (6) years relevant experience
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Good planning and coordinating skills
- Attention to detail
- Good interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Basic proficiency in the use of Basic MS Office Suite.
- A high degree of maturity, with ability to relate with various interest groups
- Very good networking skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to take initiative.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Unspecified