Human Resources Generalist at Radisson Hotel Group
Radisson Hotel Group is one of the world’s largest and most dynamic hotel groups with seven distinctive hotel brands with more than 1,100 hotels in destinations around the world. Our portfolio of hotel brands includes: Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson. Radisson Hotels’ highest priority is the health, safety & security of our guests, employees and business partners worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Generalist
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
Schedule: Full Time
- You have heard the line before – “our people are our most valuable asset” – well you’d better believe it! Do you want to make a real difference to our team, identifying and developing existing talent? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy the service our team provides
- You are a passionate advocate of how the delivery of brilliant Human Resources support can add true value to an organization, and you’re someone who genuinely believes in the wider business benefits it can bring to a company and the team.
- As Human Resouces Generalist, you will join a team that is obsessive about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
- Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
- Supports the smooth running of the Human Resources Department, where all areas of responsibility are managed and delivered to the highest levels
- Works proactively to maximize the guest service and the team experience, delivering a positive and responsive approach to enquiries and problem resolution
- Delivers on plans where human resources initiatives & hotel targets are achieved
- Works with key stakeholders, effectively managing and reviewing the life cycle of the team within the hotel, fostering a culture of growth, development and performance.
- Responsible for the Human Resources budget and training plan, where together with management, facilitates the evaluation of team performance.
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with all key stakeholders
- Reviews and scrutinizes employee resourcing, compensation, employee development, training and succession plans, providing recommendations that will enhance performance and provide added value to the individual and the company.
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required.
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience.
- Proven experience in HR with excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent managerial skills with a hands-on approach and lead-by-example work style.
- Commitment to exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions, offering advice and recommendations
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence, time and energy.
- Experienced in using IT systems on various platforms.
- Strong communication skills.
To Be discussed.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 20th April, 2022.