Interventional Modality Sales Leader at General Electric (GE)
General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in New York and headquartered in Fairfield, Connecticut.
Interventional Modality Sales Leader
Job ID: R3596991
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Description Summary
- The Interventional Modality Sales Leader is a highly-educated specialist with solid knowledge of the product including technical and clinical side.
- You will work directly with key clients, strengthen the channels and participate in regional and national conferences.
- You will use marketing tools and strategies in market analysis and product promotion.
- Quote the product features and price according with key clients’ requests and technical requirements
- Drive tender/bid process including the needs qualification, vendor selection, quotation and closure of their product/solution/service opportunities to meet orders, sales, and margin targets as well as to maximize customer satisfaction
- Maintain up to date detailed knowledge of product. Be able to present and discuss the technology and clinical benefits in terms which are relevant to customers
- Provide market analysis in Saudi Arabia for marketing strategy and ensure implementation of the marketing strategy in Local Customer Team (LCT).
- Conduct market, competitor, and win/loss analysis; provide feedback from the field for the purpose of Interventional product gaps analysis; participating in price execution process
- Provide support in reference sites management, manage customer calls/meetings
- Provide promotion support of the product in Sub Sahara Africa (SSA) including, but not limited to coordinated marketing strategy, participation and organization of national/local conferences and symposia
- Help with and develop a network of Local and National Key Opinion Leaders
- Participate in creation and realization of strategic projects and multi-modality solutions
- Participate in LCT and modality operational mechanisms including, but not limited to deals analysis & reviews
- Keep up to date data in CRM systems (SFDC, etc.).
Required Qualifications and Characteristics
- Medical Degree or Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in a Technical / Clinical field
- 5-10 years of work experience in Interventional Imaging environment.
- Confident use of MS Office (especially Excel and other data-based programs);
- Excellent communication skills; Intermediate level English; Ability to deliver results in a tight schedule.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills.
- Knowledge of the SSA Interventional dynamics, Product portfolio for GE and other solution providers.