Key Account Manager – HabariPay at Guaranty Trust Holding Company (Formerly Guaranty Trust Bank Plc)
Guaranty Trust Holding Company (Formerly Guaranty Trust Bank Plc) is a multinational financial institution that provides individuals, businesses, private and public institutions across Africa and the United Kingdom with a broad range of market-leading financial products and services. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone and the United Kingdom, the Bank currently employs over 12,000 professionals and has Total assets and Shareholders’ Funds of N4.057trillion and N661.1Billion respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager – HabariPay
Job Type: Full time
Industry: Financial Services
- HabariPay is a young start-up on the path to building a pan-African payments unicorn with a high-impact founding team and backing from a multinational financial services company.
- At HabariPay, you will have access to best-in-class tools and resources to enable you solve truly complex problems, developing game changing payments solutions. We provide an enabling environment to deliver quality work by giving flexibility to design a lifestyle that works for you provided business and customer targets are met. We prioritize agility which translates into a culture of transparency, open and honest feedback and constant iteration. We are committed to ensuring a professional development that matches industry standards and personal goals. We are committed to helping you bridge your skills gap and invest in grooming our talents to be on par with colleagues, globally. We offer a clear career progression path that is comparable to best in class.
- As a Key Account Manager, you will be entrusted with a portfolio of some of our fastest-growing customers from the e-commerce sectors, across multiple countries.
- Your primary responsibility will be to scale and maintain the business of these companies, while helping them meet their most important business objectives.
- You will own some of our most important customer relationships, and lead both day-to-day conversations as well as high level strategic discussions.
- To best support your portfolio of assigned companies, you will need a deep understanding of their specific business needs as well as their broader industry.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Represent the voice of the customer within the company.
- Build long-term relationships with your contacts at mid-market and enterprise companies and help them understand how to best leverage our powerful product suite to meet their business objectives.
- Research various sectors to better understand the competitive landscape of those industries, as well as both the threats and opportunities available to your portfolio companies.
- Represent the company at industry events, fairs, webinars, and demos.
- Serve on one or more product teams, using your insights from the field to inform product prioritization and product development.
- Develop account plans for winning and expanding business within your portfolio of accounts.
- Upsell the company suite of products to your portfolio of accounts.
- Analyze internal and external datasets to gain insights for various uses.
Job Requirements and Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Business, Marketing / Sales, or a related technical field from an accredited university.
- 2-4 years in a customer-facing role with e-commerce experience.
- Have a sophisticated commercial sense and able to quickly understand the underlying drivers and strategy of our customers’ businesses.
- You are able to analyze large amounts of data, identify useful patterns, and make recommendations based on your observations.
- You are perceptive and a fast learner: you are able to quickly understand the technology that powers and able to leverage your understanding to help customers achieve their goals. A Key Account Manager understands the company’s product better than anyone else at the company.
- Experience in a payment company is preferred but not required.
- Have an aptitude for identifying upsell opportunities and closing them.
- You are a strong communicator: you can write and speak clearly and compellingly and understand how to explain complex issues to different audiences.
- Have experience in a client-facing role, preferably at a technology company, with a track record of top performance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st December, 2021.