Manager, Financial and Operational Audit at 9mobile
9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Financial and Operational Audit
Job ID: IRC4265
- Ensure timely and proper implementation of approved audit plan for the business, coordinate and follow up on implementation of all audit recommendations.
- Plan audit work which sufficiently evaluates control environments in units of varying complexity using best practice approaches and techniques.
- Perform compliance, financial and operational audits in accordance with professional standards for internal auditing.
- Manage team to achieve all audits and oversee the developmental needs of the team.
- Supervise the annual audit plan and manage team to achieve it.
- Prepare audit reports and proffer recommendations making recommendations to improve the control environment.
- Follow up on audit recommendations and supporting the business lines to implement findings appropriately.
- Advise business management on enhancements and efficiencies to their operating and control environment.
- Keep abreast with current developments that may affect audit and the latest audit techniques, methods, tools, and procedures.
- Perform special assignments including fraud investigations etc.
- Present audit results to management of the audited unit in the appropriate context understood by the recipients.
- Assess complex activities to identify potential financial, operational, strategic and compliance risks, which warrant audit and management attention.
- Assist in performing risk assessments and setting up the internal audit and compliance audit plan.
- Review audit programs and apply audit techniques appropriate for the scope of the audit mission.
- Assess existing business processes and strategies and recommend areas of improvements based on international best practices.
- Review the design of existing internal controls and suggest ways of optimizing their effectiveness.
- Carry out any other assignment as maybe assigned by Head, Internal Audit
- First Degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- CISA, CIA, CFE would be an added advantage
- Six (6) to Eight (8) years work experience with three(3) years in a supervisory role
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Financial Accounting/Reporting
- Internal Audit/Control
- Delegation/ Supervisory
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Customer Focus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply