Materials Planner at Henkel
Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Materials Planner
Job ID: 21018630
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
- Ensure that material scheduling strategy and processes are in place and work effectively in order to ensure material supply meets production requirements with minimum stock levels, whilst optimising costs.
- Take ownership of material planning issues that arise, including over or under delivery and take any follow up actions especially in the event of material shortages that affect production.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives, resolving payment issues with vendors and accounts payable.
- Ensure that professional and consistent materials planning processes are applied across the business.
- Ensure all SAP MRP Planning parameters are up to date and accurate and any issue identified is escalated and resolved.
- Assess volume requirements against planning assumptions, ensure the integrity of Bill of Materials (BOM) and inventory accuracy at all times and manage and control inventory levels and movements.
- Manage inventory risk and ensure that contingency plans are in place, report on achievement of targets and identify any corrective action.
- Degree in Engineering or Sciences,
- Minimum 3 years overall work experience required
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply