Packaging Maintenance Controller at AB InBev
AB InBev is the world’s leading brewer. We produce over 500 beers, including world-famous brands such as Budweiser, Stella Artois and Corona. Local Africa brands such as Carling Black Label, Hero, Kilimanjaro, 2M, Eagle and we want like-minded, hard-working and passionate people to join our teams in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Packaging Maintenance Controller – E/C & A
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full Time
Overall Purpose of Function:
- Opportunities exist for highly skilled and result driven Maintenance Controller E/C&A -Packaging in our Onitsha Plant reporting to the Packaging Engineer.
- The successful incumbent with excellent understanding of Control and Automation Processes will provide for the efficient supply of all Automation services to the Brewing departments within the brewery.
Traits & Competences Required:
- Interpret process description specifications and conduct modifications /optimisations of process control software as per specifications and software standards. Identify process control software deviations and resolve or recommend solutions
- Support the process control software change management process
- Maintain working knowledge of new technology instrumentation, software, etc., through reading and/or attending conferences, workshops or other training
- Provide engineering/projects support and recommendations for new and existing equipment about installation, upgrades and enhancement.
- Maintain process control software integrity and security
- Support the development of and upgrade preventative maintenance procedures for process control systems
- Identify and resolve equipment malfunctions, working with manufacturers and field representatives as necessary to procure replacement parts
- Minimum of B.Sc./HND in Electrical Engineering
- 3-5 Years on the job training.
- Ability to manage a maintenance department
- Mental alertness
- Analytical and evaluations skills
- Work organization and drive
- Motivational and developmental skills
- Enforce required standards
- Prepares the allocated area ZBB Maintenance budget
- Complies to approved budget
- Highlights risk areas ahead of time.
- Problem solving skills
- Articulate communication
- Good interpersonal skills
- People handling ability
- Accuracy, judgement, decisiveness, and persuasiveness
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality.
- Internal applicants require Line manager approval
- Kindly attach CV in PDF format
- Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted
- Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than the deadline
Application Deadline 15th September, 2021.