People Acquisition and Development Associate at CcHUB
CcHUB is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place.
People Acquisition and Development Associate
The People Acquisition and Development Lead provides strategic and operational leadership in a variety of areas, which include systems of learning, leadership, performance, succession and development, as well as acquisition and development of talent aligned with the company’s human capital strategy through sourcing, engaging, development, implementation and evaluation.
- Designs, implements and advises on strategic frameworks to consistently identify and assess talent leveraging best practices in approach and delivery.
Recruitment and Selection
- Responsible for attracting, evaluating and hiring from a diverse pool of recent graduates and experienced talent.
- Analyses and reports on recruiting metrics.
Learning and Engagement
- To lead the development and implementation of all aspects of Organization’s training programs, policies and objectives to develop and maintain effective employee strength.
- The training program should aim to enhance skills and knowledge, motivate and retain employees, strengthen collaboration and team dynamics, and contribute to the company’s culture of continuous learning and innovation.
- Liaise with unit managers to understand employee skills gap and offer learning solutions.
Measure Overall Training effectiveness
- Establish ways to measure the total effectiveness of all learning and development programs.
- Lead the implementation of the company wide performance management process from the planning to the reviewing cycle.
- Coordinate and ensure timely completion of the bi-annual performance evaluation process.
- Big Picture thinking: the ability to focus on candidates, open positions, as well as the company’s big picture. This means thinking of your hiring strategy and individual recruits as part of a larger engine that is driving the company forward.
Attention to detail: the ability to achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task.
Communication: Ability to to deliver positive and negative tactful feedback and answer a wide variety of questions over the phone or email.
Expectation Management: the ability to manage the expectations of all parties. This comes with clear communication and being upfront with everyone early in the process. Lay out what each can expect, and keep the lines of communication open.
Active listening: you need to be able to listen to hiring managers, candidates, and other stakeholders to see what each is looking for in a new hire.
Innovation: Look for new, more efficient and effective methods of accomplishing deliverables.
- 4-5 years of experience as TA specialist
- In-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques
- Familiarity with a variety of different selection methods (interviews, assignments, psychological test etc.)
- Hands on experience with posting jobs on social media and job boards
- Experience with HRIS, ATS, Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing tools
- Ability to motivate employees
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- University Degree in human resources, business administration or similar relevant field
What’s On Offer?
- Paid Time Off
- Healthcare Coverage
- A highly collaborative team environment that will support your professional and personal growth
- Work alongside great talent
- A culture of learning and innovation
- Opportunities for career growth and training
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people
- A chance to make a social difference
- Overall fun company