Product Marketing Partner at United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc
United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc is a leading pan-African financial services institution with a global footprint. We have a clear purpose to be a role model for African businesses by creating superior value for all our stakeholders.
UBA has a large footprint across the globe operating in 20 African countries: Republique du Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroun, Congo Brazzaville, Congo DRC, Cote d’Ivoire, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea, Kenya, Liberia, Mali, Mozambique, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, Tchad, Uganda, and Zambia. The Bank also operates in the United Kingdom, the United States of America, and with a presence in Paris.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Marketing Partner
Job Type: Permanent
Job Objective (s)
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to create and execute marketing campaigns and outbound communication including messaging, product launches, and go-to-market strategies.
- Be the expert on each respective product/channel target market.
- Know who they are, how they buy, and the criteria.
- Work closely with sales and product teams to develop product features, key messaging, and value propositions.
- Create and execute innovative strategies and marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement, and product adoption.
- Leverage marketing insights to better understand our customers and represent the voice of the customer.
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships campaign reporting and analysis on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Plan and participate in the launch of new services and products with the involvement of all necessary stakeholders.
- Work across several aspects of marketing – from branding and positioning to targeted outreach and strategy, go-to-market strategy, campaigns, advocacy, events, and communication.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- MBA, MSC, MA, ML, and/or professional qualification is an added advantage.
- 3-5 years of relevant marketing/banking experience.
- Our ideal candidate must have knowledge of product development and management.
- Must have demonstrable experience in developing and managing successful marketing and communications plans and/or materials.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Marketing, product/service development & management.
- Brand creation, management & rejuvenation.
- Insight generation.
- Interpersonal/relationship management skills.
- Demonstrable experience in developing and managing successful marketing and communications plans and/or materials.
- Presentation skills.
- Organisation & coordination.
- Prudent budget management.
- Product development & marketing processes.
- Experiential marketing
- Team & Individual behavioural dynamics.
- Written and verbal communications.
What We Expect From You:
- A high degree of professional ethics, integrity, and responsibility.
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain an excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
What You Should Expect From Us:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 6th May, 2022.