Regulatory Affairs Executive at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose to improve the quality of human life by helping people do more, feel better, live longer. Every day, we help improve the health of millions of people around the world by discovering, developing and manufacturing innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
We are building a stronger purpose and performance culture underpinned by our values and expectations – so that together we can deliver extraordinary impact for patients and consumers and make GSK a brilliant place to work.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Executive
Requisition ID: 311614
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- As a Regulatory Affairs Executive, you will be responsible for the Licensing of Pharmaceutical products and Vaccines from GSK and GSK- owned entities and processing of related approvals with relevant Regulatory Authorities
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Managing product license life cycles for GSK assets including Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and other government regulated products.
- Managing Pharmaceutical Premises and Pharmacists Annual Licensures.
- Processing of Regulatory Intelligence and continuous value-adding to relevant regulatory databases.
- Maintenance of Inventory register for all controlled products
- Co-ordination of destruction exercises within the company and between the company and the regulatory authority for all Pharmaceuticals and vaccines.
- Participation in projects
- Maintenance of Regulatory Affairs Business Partnerships with customers and stakeholders (Commercial, Medical Quality, Legal teams) & effective coordination with other identified stakeholders to implement new developments or changes to products or processes.
- Implementing all GSK regulatory expectations and timely delivering on our Purpose.
- Pharmacy Degree
- Minimum of 3 years Regulatory Affairs experience (in similar environments), post Licensure with the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN).
- Good Communication skills.
- Need to be able to adapt quickly to constantly changing regulatory policies and environment.
- Be capable of Quick adaptation to continuously increasing responsibilities.
- Must be resilient and excellent at managing work pressures and be capable of planned and organised work.
- Possess sound understanding of basic Regulatory guidelines both locally and internationally.
- Have excellent engagement skills (Will need to work with Government Regulators)
- Be Computer Literate and proficient
- Must constantly search for Innovations
- Excellent knowledge of Quality Management Systems and principles especially as applicable to Regulatory Affairs
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application deadline: Unspecified