Research Analyst at Alan & Grant
Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Research Analyst
Employment Type: Full Time
Industry: Financial Services
Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyzing companies financial results, performing variance analyses, and making stock recommendations.
- Identifying and analyzing trends and recommending improvements to the business processes.
- Using statistical, economic, and data modeling techniques and tools to develop financial models.
- Organizing and analyzing data, creating charts and graphs, and presenting your findings to the leadership team.
- Providing recommendations to improve future business operations.
- Organizing and storing data for future research projects
- Writing macroeconomic and company reports and interpreting the information to guide the decision-making of the investment committee.
- Using data to develop pricing models and identify areas for potential investment.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the financial sector
- Minimum of B.Sc in Economics or related field
- Thorough understanding of Fixed Income, Equities and Alternative Investments and their application
- Financial Modelling and Research writing and presentation skills.
- Requisite knowledge of the International Macro-economic space
- Requisite knowledge of the domestic Macro and Micro-economic space
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply