Research Executive at Kantar
Kantar is home to some of the world’s leading research, data and insights brands. Individually, brands such as Kantar Millward Brown, Kantar TNS, Kantar Media, Kantar Worldpanel, Kantar Added Value and Kantar Futures are famous and highly respected experts in their fields. Collectively, they offer the most complete view of consumers.
Job ID: R042338
Location: Ikorodu Road, Lagos
Role Mission Statement:
- You will support in the design, set up and management of research projects and administrative tasks. It is expected that you will learn and master research basics and undertake project management tasks with supervision.
- You will be responsible for day-to-day project and client management as part of qualitative research in Nigeria. This will involve project planning, quality delivery and profitability management.
- Manage all set-up and project management duties on mid to large level projects • Manage development of appropriate methodological approach, and research tool development, including discussion guides and analytic templates
- Manage projects, liaising with the field / Project management team and managing set up, fieldwork, data analysis and basic reporting
- Drafts basic proposals, presentations/reports/deliverables which address key objectives and tell a story with clarity and insight
- Takes a significant role in client presentations • Responsible for post project financial reviews, identifying learnings to manager
- Moderate basic groups competently and contribute to group debriefings.
- Learn and demonstrate high standards of client service
- Keep abreast of current trends within market research to develop personal skills/knowledge base
- Demonstrate keenness to learn and be proactive about self-development and development of others
- At least a HND / B.Sc or equivalent in any of the Social Sciences / Humanities
- Excellent knowledge of MS packages usage
- Experienced in application of technology in qualitative.
- Previous market research exposure an advantage – at least one year experience.