Reseller Solutions Manager at Meta (Facebook)
Facebook is a corporation and online social networking service headquartered in Menlo Park, California, in the United States. Its website was launched on February 4, 2004, by Mark Zuckerberg with his Harvard College roommates and fellow students Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz and Chris Hughes.
Reseller Solutions Manager
Location: Lagos and South Africa
- The Reseller Solutions Manager for Meta’s Sub Saharan Africa team is a strategic and enthusiastic solution-driver who puts our channel partners at the core of everything we do.
- This is an outstanding opportunity to manage our partners to drive business growth for Meta, serve as a consultative product expert, and lead media planning, strategy and measurement to our partners.
- This role is responsible for building capability of partners around Meta products and solutions, enabling them to be our extended sales force in the local market to scale business for Meta.
- Success in this position requires strong presentation, consultative sales and analytical skills, focus on solution, excel at working with internal cross-functional partners, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines.
- This position is based in either our Johannesburg or Lagos office.
- In partnership with Reseller Partner, identify, create, and implement marketing solutions grounded on achieving business goals for our advertisers (clients and agencies)
- Serve as external product consultant educating Reseller Partner teams and advertisers on product solutions and driving product adoption
- Use data and insights to guide strategy and implementation of Meta solutions
- Manage, guide and steer the Reseller Partner and its outreach to advertisers (e.g. clients, media agencies, marketing partners, etc.) and mutually drive their business growth to meet quota and KPI’s and collaborate with a diverse group of internal cross functional teams (XFN)
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders and be a trusted partner to our Reseller Partner
- Enable Reseller Partner and advertisers to elevate core capability and accelerate business transformation with talent and martech development to sustain long-term business excellence
- Enable Reseller Partner and advertisers to achieve operational excellence including and not limited to system debug, troubleshooting, ads review and case escalations
- Guide Reseller Partner teams to educate, advise and influence advertisers and partners to follow Meta platform policy and sustain a healthy revenue growth
- Partner, oversee and enhance overall reseller business and operational efficiency
- Manage complex work streams with internal cross-functional partners and product teams
- Guide media and creative strategy, planning, and implementation of campaigns to deliver against KPIs
- Outline and oversee measurement strategy, tracking, and results delivery
- Identify optimization opportunities for improving performance.
- 7+ years experience working directly with marketing, media, consulting, and/or companies with channel partner relationships, with demonstrated leadership experience
- Be effective and creative in problem-solving, with capable decision-making and prioritization skills
- Experience in working effectively with XFN teams and all levels of management
- Ability to manage complex work streams while maintaining strict attention to details
- Ability to communicate, collaborate and work effectively on a team
- Ability to confidently present to external clients
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines, where necessary
- High intellectual curiosity and hunger to learn in an ambiguous environment
- Advanced Excel skills and experience with data analysis, feel comfortable leveraging data to optimize solutions for partners
- Understand our value and interested in building communities.
- Fluent in English
- Advertiser account management skills preferred.