Senior Learning Manager at Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola is the most popular and biggest-selling soft drink in history. An icon of all times, Coca-Cola is the best-known product in the world. Created in Atlanta, Georgia, by Dr. John S. Pemberton, Coca-Cola was first offered as a fountain beverage by mixing Coca-Cola syrup with carbonated water.
Senior Learning Manager
Location: Ebute Metta, Lagos
About Your New Job
- You will have the chance to be a major influence in driving our world class business forward and delivering iconic beverages to customers and consumers that have tremendous relationships with our brands.
- You will benefit from a family-like environment hued with supportive colleagues that will help you overcome big challenges to reach places and results you never would have thought possible.
- No two days will be the same here. You will be challenged, you will be encouraged, and you will grow.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Utilizes external research and networks to understand key trends in leadership development and capability building.
- Plans, prioritizes and budgets with the relevant line Managers & HR Business Partners for leadership training and Capability Building.
- Contributes to the design of standard Leadership Development, Programs for Manager of Others and Manager of Managers reflecting current and future needs.
- Applies the agreed delivery model for core programs for the business units, builds a pool of trainers Including line managers, selects regional” vendors.
- Owns the delivery of both Leadership Development Programs for MoOs and MoMs and programs building prioritized individual leadership skills: Eliminates duplications of programs: Leverages Coke System programs, Develop operational training plans and execute them,
- Monitors progress and quality of both MoO and MoM programs and On-boarding for all (HR Business Partners co-owns on- boarding for all with line managers).
- Strengthens the learning mindset In the organization, educates the managers on learning & capability building,
- Ensures a high performance in training delivery, strengthens the capability of internal and external trainers; Scouts for line manger trainers – selects the best managers who can deliver training programs.
Are These Your Secret Ingredients?
- 3+ experience in learning & training delivery.
- 3+ years of experience in managing and developing people/ trainers.
- Experience in Vendor management, Experience in Project management.
- Strong track record of achievements/ performance.
- Knowledge of trends in learning & capability development.
- Diagnosing leadership skill gaps, ability to analyze data.
- Planning & execution of learning programs in high volume
- Ability to utilize resources: finding, acquiring, and leveraging appropriate resources.