Social Media | Content Developer Intern at Sky Rock Hotels
We aspire to be the leading and preferred hotel in Nigeria. * We are committed to exceeding guests expectations * We are dedicated to providing Impeccable facilities and personalized services.
Social Media | Content Developer Intern
- We are currently looking for a Social Media & Content Developer Intern to join our growing team
- The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of various social media sites and will be responsible for contributing to designs, monitoring, and posting on our social media networks
- Monitoring social media trends and implementing strategies to keep up with trends and key into trends.
- Responsible for day to day activities on all our social media pages especially Facebook. Linkedin, Twitter and Instagram pages.
- Designing strategies to promote brand awareness on social media and developing content to ensure high engagements, also maintain timely interaction with users on social media.
- Posting of daily promotional content for the website.
- Sharing of posts, promotional content and so on to relevant groups on Facebook.
- Preparing and submitting weekly reports on social media performance including growth achievements, engagements, conversions.
- Developing and managing the online brand persona of the business.
- Monitor analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas
- Create engaging social media content
- Assist with streamlining company social media accounts (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other social media platforms), ensuring uniform content and tone of voice for landing pages, graphics, and other elements within the communities.
- Increase the number of followers we have on Twitter and Instagram by following and engaging with potential clients and candidates.
- Monitoring and replying to Tweets and DMs from candidates and clients (under supervision from a Director)
- Posting contents, images and Tweets, on a daily basis (both job- and industry-related); and using tools like Tweet Deck to plan forward-looking Tweets over weekends and holidays (under supervision from a Director)
- Posting updates to the Company LinkedIn account (initially under supervision from a Director)
- Understanding and monitoring social media analytics
- Coordinating and Distributing Content
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brands
- Track key social media analytics on a monthly basis, including Google Analytics, Bitly statistics, LinkedIn company stats, etc.
- Candidates should possess an HND, BSc qualification.
Excellent Speaking and written communication skills
- Good Command of English
- Content Development Skills
- Must have a solid grasp of all social media networks.
- Must live in a reasonable distance from Ikeja
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.