Station Supervisor at Energy Shield Petrochemical Limited
Energy Shield Petrochemical Limited is a leading major player in the downstream sector of the oil and gas industry. The company is involved in the procurement, sales and distribution of oil products like (PMS), Diesel (AGO), Kerosene (DPK), Lube Oils, Grease, etc. The company was incorporated in November 2012 in Lagos, and it’s first service station was established under the name Penafort Energy in Port harcourt, Aba, and Lagos. Over the years, we have been able to build a strong clientele as well as servicing and maintaining relations with our esteem customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Station Supervisor
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are currently looking for a Station Supervisor at our Port Harcourt retail station to manage the operational activities effectively while also driving sales at the station.
- Responsible for managing filling station pump attendants to achieve company’s goals.
- Responsible for marketing petroleum products at the station.
- Responsible for smooth operation/running of the filling station to increase fuel sales and reduce operational cost.
- Perform opening and closing meter reading and reconcile against sold quantity.
- Prepare sales report and reconcile all payment and account. Supervise merchandise display.
- Provide customer feedback to management.
- Prepare daily and weekly reports to station Manager on operational activities in the station.
- Inspects the sales and safety equipment in the station to ascertain they are compliant with HSE standards.
- Ensure that goods are labeled with all necessary labeling information (e.g. legal, technological, hazardous and others) regarding the product.
- Ensure that labels respects the legal requirements and adhere to regulations, also ensure the station is clean and free from debris at all times
- Maintain Relationship with Customers, set sales goals, monitor stock level, order supplies and oversee delivery of products.
- Minimum of HND in a Social Science / Science, Finance or related field is required
- Minimum of Five (5) years’ relevant work experience in the Marketing/Sales unit in an oil & gas industry
- Certification in HSE is an added advantage.
- Good communication skill
- Sales, Marketing and Negotiation skill
- Knowledge of tank calibration and dipping systems.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office
- Good knowledge of safety and Environmental regulations
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as subject of the email
Application Deadline 8th October, 2021.