Store Manager at MANO Africa
MANO Africa is Africa’s first Integrated Grocery E-shop with your local flair.
- We are looking for a results driven retail Store Manager to be responsible for the overall store management.
- The successful candidate will be able to enhance customer satisfaction, meet sales and profitability goals and manage staff effectively.
- Candidates will have the most success if they have a background in financial planning, employee recruitment, or retail management.
- Store Manager responsibilities may include supervising assistant store managers.
- Develop business strategies to raise our customers’ pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability
- Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff
- Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share
- Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances etc)
- Be a shining example of well behavior and high performance
- Additional store manager duties as needed
- B.Sc Degree in Business Administration or relevant field
- Proven successful experience as a retail Store Manager
- Powerful leading skills and business orientation
- Customer management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills