Talent Attraction Specialist 1 at Ernst & Young (EY)
Ernst & Young (EY) is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Attraction Specialist 1
Requisition ID: 850946
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Senior. We call our human resources group the Talent Team, and this reflects how important our people are to the success of the EY organization. Working with the Talent Team, you’ll help develop and execute our people strategy, which provides the programs, measures and tools that help our EY member firms’ employees achieve their goals.
- You might develop and implement strategies for performance management, leadership development, learning, training tools, compensation, recruiting, new joiner orientation, reporting processes or other initiatives.
Your Key Responsibilities
- The Talent Acquisition Senior is responsible for the proactive sourcing of talent across all of the firm’s business lines.
- Develop and maintain a ready pool of pre-screened candidates through all available sourcing means
- Resume Mining – delivery of resumes via mining of resume banks (EY databases, job sites, etc).
- Understand who the major employers are in the market: Target Company
- Identification/Intelligence Reporting
- Provide market intelligence to staffing/sourcing strategy through building relationships and leveraging networks.
- Develop and manage relationships with real and potential candidates
- They will proactively build community/professional relationships and execute creative and innovative sourcing strategies.
- Strong focus on understanding the marketplace and pre-screening large quantity of candidates on availability, interest level, salary range, and basic qualifications.
- Partner with other Talent Acquisition professional to generate ideas, leverage resources and share information that facilitates an effective high-volume search process.
- Other responsibilities and key result areas will be assigned as required
To qualify for the role you must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years recruiting experience and/or sourcing experience in a high volume staffing role with a focus on technology
Skills and attributes for success
- Build and maintain credibility by understanding job types and job roles across the organization with a focus on technology.
- Ability to sell the brand, the job and build relationships
- Strong analytical skills: pulls together information from a variety of sources-in a user-friendly, business driven way.
- Results oriented and highly organized and efficient with high sense of urgency
- Keeps abreast of market/industry/competitors to provide real time information/advice to Recruiters
- Partner with recruiters to share market/candidate pool knowledge/ideas and to gain information/insight on recruiting challenges
- Take initiative in creating alternative and creative sourcing to generate larger candidate pool.
- Provides facts and candid assessment of issues and makes clear recommendations
- Proactively maintain pipeline to ensure candidates are still active
- Must be able to work across various HR and recruiting teams to effectively leverage and share best practices
- Possess the appropriate level of technical/functional expertise and knowledge; computer/Internet savvy and utilizes technology-based tools and processes
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Unspecified