Technical Skills Acquisition Program (TSAP) at at IHS Towers
For 15 years we have been building and managing telecommunications towers that are the essential backbone of mobile telecommunications in Africa – the leapfrog technology driving economic development, prosperity and self-sufficiency across the continent.
Technical Skills Acquisition Program (TSAP)
About the Program
- TSAP is an intensive 5 months program for young Engineering graduates to grow their careers in the largest independent tower company across the EMEA region.
- The program aims to impart participants with the knowledge, skills and abilities to build, maintain and efficiently operate our network of sites across Nigeria.
- Participants in the program will be able to accelerate their personal and professional development through intensive classroom training facilitated by our In-House Faculty, extensive e-learning on our IHS Academy platform, and on-the-job training with Engineering leaders, managers, and teams.
- At the minimum, you will possess a Second-Class Upper Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Applied Physics (with Electronics concentration), or Telecommunications Engineering.
- If you have a Master’s degree plus a Second Class Lower Bachelor’s degree in any of the above disciplines, your candidacy may also be considered.
- You must have completed or been exempted from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Not be more than 27 years old at the time of applying
- You will be required to demonstrate your ability to build and grow your Engineering career through solid verbal, numeric, critical reasoning, and logical thinking skills.
- We believe that you are the future of our Engineering leadership, so you will also have to demonstrate potential to attain greater and higher levels of responsibility through actions and decisions that are aligned with our core values: Be Bold, Customer Focus, Innovation, and Integrity.
How to apply
- We are fully committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce. Therefore, we strongly encourage applications from women who would like to pursue and advance their careers in Engineering.
- At IHS, we are building and sustaining the infrastructure that’s driving digital connectivity across emerging markets. If you would like to join us on this exciting and transformative journey as a talented early-career Engineer, please apply.
Interested and qualified? Go to IHS Towers on select.alldayhr.com to apply