Test Centre Administrator at Dragnet Solutions
Dragnet Solutions is a dynamic Information Technology company that specializes in the design, development and implementation of innovative people screening solutions. Since our incorporation in 2007, we have been at the forefront of creating and recreating objective recruitment and application management processes to meet international standards.
Test Centre Administrator
- The Test Center Administrator (TCA) will serve as the face of Dragnet in our Prometric centre.
- The position requires TCAs to manage the exam processes by verifying candidate identification, monitoring exams, and maintaining strict policies and guidelines to uphold the highest standards for exam integrity in the world.
- Maintain and apply expert knowledge of test centre policies, practices and procedures
- Greet examinees and verify identification
- Administer and proctor tests
- Register and prepare candidate scorecards
- If applicable, digitally scan and record candidate fingerprint identification
- Continuously monitor candidates as they complete exams
- Resolve or report candidate issues with urgency
- Secure all computer software in the test centre at all times
- Report any occurrences outside company guidelines to corporate management
- Ability to be flexible with scheduling based on Dragnet capacity requirements.
Qualifications & Experience
- BSc in any discipline
- One-year customer service-related experience required
- Ability to communicate with candidates effectively and with professionalism and authority
- Ability to learn and apply operational and maintenance instructions, and other job documents
- Ability to write detailed reports and correspondence
- Ability to multitask and handle small tools, pack equipment for shipping or unpack for installation
- Familiarity with computer programs and applications (including but not limited to MS Office, Outlook, Explorer-web browsing).
- Ability to remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time while administering exams
- Ability to perform periodic walk-throughs
- Visual requirements include the ability to adjust or focus computer screens and view the testing room while proctoring
- Frequently positions self to maintain computers in the lab & office setting; including under the desks and in the server closet
- Ability to enrol and pass a background check for administering federal government client exams.
- Ensure every candidate receives a fair test
- Represent Dragnet’s vision, mission and values
- Inspire others to succeed
- Ensure your test centre provides a best-in-class and comfortable testing experience
- Permit only eligible candidates
- Safeguard the test centre from misconduct.
- Working days/hours(s): Monday-Friday, 8a.m-5pm.
- Must be willing to work on specific Saturdays.