Transport Officer at at Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH)
ARFH is one of the leading indigenous non-profit organisations in Nigeria committed improving the quality of life of underserved and vulnerable communities by promoting access to quality health care and harnessing community capacities for sustainable development.
Location: Benin, Edo
- We are recruiting for the on-going USAID funded OVC project: Integrated Child Health and Social Services Award in Edo State.
- The candidate will be based in Benin under overall supervision of the Chief of Party.
- The Transport Officer (TO) will provide transportation support to staff for project activities and handle vehicle fuelling and maintenance, and ensure adherence to organizations’ transport and security policies
- 100% of their time per annum is chargeable to the project
- Level of education: SSCE, Diploma
- Certification of driver mechanic trade test and professional experience in vehicle maintenance and repairs.
- At least 4 years professional driving with valid Nigeria Driver’s license and with NGOs
- Good spoken and written skills in English Language with at least one local language predominant in the state.
We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should complete the online form below and send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter in ONLY one attachment (MS Word document), explaining suitability for the job to: [email protected]
Click here to complete the online form
- Please indicate the title of post applied for in the subject line of the email.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as 3 professional referees.
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply.
- ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).