General Secretary Office Assistant Manager at The Confederation of African Football (CAF)
The Confederation of African Football (CAF) was founded in 1957 by four nations: Egypt, Sudan, Ethiopia and South Africa. As the administrative body of the region, CAF manages competitions, offers technical and administrative training courses while actively fostering the promotion and practice of football.
General Secretary Office Assistant Manager
Location: Cairo, Egypt
- You believe you have the educational background and professional experience to contribute to restore CAF’s reputation and elevate the organization to the highest international standards? CAF is looking to recruit a General Secretary Office – Assistant Manager.
- Fulfil secretarial duties for the CAF General Secretariat, such as writing of correspondences, coordinating tasks, taking minutes, recording, and managing files, planning of the calendar of meetings and travels.
- Assist in handling correspondences between CAF and the Member Associations.
- Manage internal and external information and handle smoothly the communication with other internal divisions.
- Assist the GS Office Manager when required on various tasks such as but not limited to mail registration, CAF Directory, selection of gifts and memorabilia.
- Administrative organization and coordination of all office operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Management, or equivalent.
- At least 3-years’ experience of secretarial work and/or in administration, business management, planning, and operations in a large international and/or corporate organization.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken); fluency in another official CAF language (French or Arabic) is a must.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office as well as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
- Team player, capable of adapting to different environments, flexible, patient, and resilient.
- Strong level of proactivity with a strong sense of accountability and integrity.
- Good organizational skills and ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines.
- The position will be based at CAF headquarters in Cairo (Egypt). Only direct applications meeting the required criteria will be considered, regardless of gender, age, and nationality.
- An interesting and varied job in an exciting and innovative international organization.
- Attractive employment conditions.
- The opportunity to be part of a highly committed international team.
- Quality social security coverage.
- An excellent pension scheme.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Cover Letter, CV, Diplomas, and references in English or French to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Interested and qualified? Go to The Confederation of African Football (CAF) on www.cafonline.com to apply