2022 Management Trainee Programme (MTP) at Human Capital Partners
Human Capital Partners – Our client, a foremost Development Finance Institution, with a mandate to promote socio-economic development in Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: 2022 Management Trainee Programme (MTP)
Location: Abuja (FCT) and Lagos
- In building for the future, our client is offering exciting career starts to fresh graduates, through its Management Trainee Programme – designed to build a strategic talent pool and raise a new generation of leaders for the organisation and the nation at large.
- Through strategic mentoring and intensive on-the-job training, successful applicants will be equipped with the skills required to make the seamless transition into the business environment and positively impact society.
- Explore a rewarding opportunity to fulfill your potentials.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university with a minimum of Second Class Upper (2:1) grade in the following disciplines:
- Business Admin
- Computer Engineering
- Information and Communications Technology
- Computer Science
- Human Resources
- Other Social Sciences
- A maximum age of 26 years old (maximum of 28 years for Law and Master’s Degree holders).
- Completion of NYSC with a valid certificate.
- No prior work experience.
In addition, candidates should demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong passion for excellence.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good problem-solving skills, creativity, and a great appetite for learning
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence
Application Deadline 23rd June, 2022.