Graduate Trainee (Foreign University Graduate) at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited
Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results. We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee (Foreign University Graduate)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Graduate Trainee will work to understand financial service operations and procedures by performing assigned projects and responsibilities throughout various departments including financial analysis, customer service, human resource management, and bank growth and profitability.
- Gather as much information on the company and participate in on-the-job training wherever possible.
- Engage in assigned training projects.
- Analyze existing systems and offer new ideas for improvement.
- Bring positive energy into the company, and form lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conduct research and assist the manager or supervisor wherever possible.
- Complete fieldwork or visit different work sites when required.
- Uphold the good name of the company at all times.
- Participate in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Take notes on experiences and keep a log of things learned.
- Compile reports and make presentations to other staff members.
Qualification and Requirements
- A Degree in Management or Business with a grade not lower than Second Class Upper Division from any Foreign University. Professional qualifications and/or certifications offer added advantage
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to apply strategic thought processes to complex business challenges and to develop innovative, yet practical, solutions.
- Advanced competency in oral and written English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC and must have discharge certificate in hand.
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills
- Excellent math and computational ability
N2,500,000 – N3,000,000 annually.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letter to: [email protected] using “GT Foreign University” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 14th April, 2022.