Human Resources Graduate Trainee at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Graduate Trainee
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are calling for young, brilliant and ambitious individuals looking to kickstart their career with one of NIgeria’s most dynamic and innovative companies.
- Our Graduate Trainee Programme offers the opportunity to work with some of the best minds in the Manufacturing industry.
- Must have graduated with a First Class or Second Class Upper Degree.
- Must be 26 years or less.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- 0 – 2 years experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: [email protected] using “2022 Graduate Trainee” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 25th April, 2022.