Graduate Trainee at Creditville Group
Creditville Group – We are a fast-growing private equity company with strong presence in the Financial Services, Capital Market and Real Estate sectors of the economy. We invite applications from suitably qualified individuals for positions in our Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Location: Lagos Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for confident, highly motivated and self-driven young graduates wishing to make a career in the financial services sector of the economy.
- They should be go-getters, with excellent communication and inter-personal skills, and a history of academic and professional achievements.
- Applicants should be no more than 28 years old, and hold a Bachelors degree, passed at minimum of Second-Class Upper division level in Social Sciences, Management Sciences, Information Technology, Humanities and Arts.
- Previous work experience is not required.
- Selected candidates will be hired as Management Trainees, and undergo a structured training and competence-building program to equip them for top-level performance.
N1,000,000 – N1,200,000 annually.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an Application Letter and CV in electronic format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Applications should be addressed to:
Head, Human Resources,
The Creditville Group Limited,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 20th August, 2021.