Audit Trainee at Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited
We seek to bring our diverse experience and knowledge to aid organizations and their leaders in identifying problems and opportunities, finding prompt and effective solutions to problems, taking advantage of opportunities and improving on productivity, quality and overall organizational performance.
Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited is a multi-disciplinary professional firm established in 1980 to carry on business as consultants, accountants and tax experts. Over the years the company has grown with offices strategically located to render services in every area of our company business. Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited is a subsidiary of Sobanjo International, one of the top international business consulting firms in Nigeria.
For non-accounting graduates who are interested in pursuing a career in accounting we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- The Audit Trainees would become familiar with accounting and auditing procedures and perform procedures in accordance with the firm’s standards in an accurate, thorough and timely manner. They will essentially;
- Familiarize themselves with the company’s business.
- Familiarize themselves with Audit processes and financial statements.
- Engaging in Audit exercises
- To keep records of all client’s files and confidential document etc.
- Representing the company at Client’s offices
- HND/BSC in Non-Accounting courses
- Should be a student member of ICAN (Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria)
- Not more than 28 years old
- Residing in Lagos Island-Lekki-Ajah axis of Lagos
- Self-motivation, determination and confidence
- Ability to divide time between work and study
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A keen interest in the financial systems
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the ‘the job title’ as the subject of the email