IT Auditor at Nigerian Police Service Commission
The Police Service Commission is an Independent Government Agency established under Section 153 of the 1999 Constitution with the power to Appoint, Promote, Post, Dismiss and exercise disciplinary control over members of the Nigeria Police Force. Our Mission is to Improve Service Delivery in the Nigeria Police Force by Promoting Transparency and Accountability
Job Category: Audit
- Examine internal IT controls, evaluate the design and operational effectiveness, determine exposure to risk and develop remediation strategies.
- Troubleshoot security and network problems.
- Respond to all system and/or network security breaches.
- Plan, implement, monitor and upgrade security measures for the protection of the organization’s data, systems and networks.
- Participate in the change management process.
- Test and identify network and system vulnerabilities, and create counteractive strategies to protect the network.
- Conduct efficient and effective IT audit procedures.
- Communicate complex technical issues in simplified terms to the relevant staff.
- Perform regular audit testing and provide recommendations.
- Review, evaluate and test application controls.
- Provide recommendations and guidance on identified security and control risks.
- Develop a strong understanding of business and system processes.
- Ability to build and manage Team.
- A Degree in Information Technology / Computer Information Systems or related. (essential).
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience as an IT Auditor.
- Experience with Firewalls (functionality and maintenance), Office 365 Security, VSX and Endpoint Security.
- Financial and IT application experience (Preferably T24).
- Expert in Firewalls, VPN, Data Loss Prevention, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy and Security Audits.
- Clear understanding of IT audit methodologies.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Great awareness of cyber security trends and hacking techniques.
- Proficiency in use Audit tools (Preferably ACL).
- Hands on experience in Audit of electronic channels.