Logistic Personnel at Earth Blend
Earth Blend is a company founded on a single principle. ‘Good Nutrition is Vital to Health’. With that said, we believe that the easiest and fastest way to optimize your nutrition is by consuming it in liquid form.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistic Personnel
Employment Type: Full-time
- Logistic personnel are required to be reliable, punctual, careful, and efficient. The person in this position is required to be concerned with the companies and where applicable the customers’ satisfaction.
- Goods are to be transported by the above fellow in a safe and timely manner. The logistic personnel will pick up and drop off items while ensuring to use the best routes and sticking to time schedules.
- You are working as part of a greater team in ensuring that items are complete, of good quality and safely delivered to respective stores and or customers.
- In order to succeed in this role, you should have a good team spirit, be polite and on time with a commitment to providing the stores and or customers with an excellent experience. You should be thorough in ensuring that store orders are properly fulfilled.
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to stores in a safe, and timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure orders are complete, the respective log books are completed and signed, and the stock recipients are satisfied.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Abiding by all transport laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Ensuring vehicle documentation and conditions are up to date and working well.
- Preparing documentation related to stock receiving and delivery.
- Key Performance Index will be set on a monthly basis.
- Accepting payment for delivered items.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions about deliveries and communicating complaints from stock recipients and clients.
- Using fastest routes and sticking to time schedules
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with a minimum of 4 years experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 6th July, 2021.