Logistics and Materials Manager at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics and Materials Manager
Job Type: Permanent
- Support all aspects of warehousing and material management including transactional quality, inventory accuracy, productivity, and logistics.
- Ensure operational excellence through all phases of Logistics operations, material movement and storage.
- Updating and evaluating metrics to assess performance and implement enhancements.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Accounting, Economics, Sciences, Quantity Surveyor, Logistics Management and relevant discipline, Finance.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in equipment QA/QC, Material and Inventory Management, Audit, and operations management.
- Record of successful management of air, land and marine logistics management with zero Fatality and LTI.
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff.
- Proficient in standard logistics software.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
- Expert knowledge of ERP e.g., Oracle, SAP, Arriba.
- Must possess sufficient skills to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Expert skill in the use of Excel, and skilled level of Word, Power Point.
- Strong computer skills.
- Possess good communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Unspecified