Logistics Supervisor at NOVO Car Rentals
NOVO Car Rentals, formally CL Car Rentals, is designed for the discerning traveler and the optimization manager. We provide unmatched logistics support in leisure and business to individuals and corporate clients in Vehicle Rental, Fleet Management, Leasing and Manpower Outsourcing. Novo is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cashlink Leasing Plc, and has over 25years experience in all round Transportation Management Services. With branches in Accra, Kano – Nigeria, Abuja – Nigeria and Calabar – Nigeria as well as outlets through our strategic alliances with hotels, resorts, sports and entertainment venues, we are positioned to meeting your transport logistics needs.
- Responsible for planning, coordinating and monitoring logistics operations so as to enhance business development, ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Implement best practice logistics principles, policies and processes across the organization to improve operational and financial performance.
- Manage the activities of dispatch riders, drivers and the logistics team in achieving the set objectives.
- Ensure service levels are maintained and customer satisfaction achieved.
- Lead the preparation of bids and proposals.
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements.
- Monitor company revenue performance against agreed business target.
- Keep track of delivery timelines and efficiency.
- Proactively pursue and maintain competitor intelligence to have a view of competition.
- Manage, coach and develop a high performing logistics team that meets agreed objectives and delivers best practice results, added value and continuous improvements.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders in the logistics process.
- A good University Degree.
- At least 7 years proven work experience in a related role.
- Sound understanding of the international/domestic courier industry.
- Strong organizational skills.
- High attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
- Comprehensive knowledge of quality assurance principles, methods, design, testing and implementation relating to logistics operations management
- Excellent leadership and supervisory skills as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.