Telesales Agent – Lead Sourcing at Jiji Cars
Jiji Cars (formerly known as Cars45) is a part of Jiji, the leading online marketplace in Pan-African countries, with over 200 million users from offices in 10 countries. We work every day to make sure that people have a place for safe buying and selling cars. We constantly improve the quality of service, and we always help our customers to seal deals. That’s why now, to be of even more use, the company needs talented and motivated people.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telesales Agent – Lead Sourcing
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Under the supervision and guidance of the Senior Manager, Contact Center and Customer Experience, you will be responsible for generating bookings from the prospective leads made available by the business and ensuring that all prospective sellers are offered the desired services.
- You will assist in guiding the sellers about how to sell their cars and offer alternatives where preferred options are not available. Provide useful information regarding the cars. Be ready to help customers make a good decision.
- Your role is to ensure that the prospects have all necessary information and contact details to make a successful sale.
- Answer questions about products and services offered by the company.
- Cold calling and prospecting new customers
- Appropriate handling of angry customers to preserve the company’s reputation.
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales.
- Keep records of calls and bookings while noting all useful information.
- Following up, tracking and directing customers.
- Ensure adequate information is provided to prospective customers.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements in order to create a booking.
- Direct prospects (or existing customers) to the appropriate center for the sale of their cars.
- Enter and update customer information in the database.
- Any other role as assigned by the supervisor.
- First Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- 1-3 years of experience in Telemarketing/Telesales
- Ability to convince others and explain information in clear terms
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical thinking
- Proficient in the use of microsoft office package.
- Professional Certification in Telemarketing is an advantage.
- Knowledge of the automobile products
- Experience in sales and knowledge of consumer behaviors
- Must have keen attention to detail, high level of integrity and logically sound
We generally offer a vibrant culture, great work ambiance, super intelligent workforce, and a relaxed dress code in order to harness the power of innovation. We care a lot about our employees. It’s obvious that for efficient work you need to stay in favorable working conditions. That’s why we offer you the following benefits:
- Healthcare insurance and free daily lunch
- TGIF every last Friday of the month and regular Team Building events;
- Leadership development and new opportunities to grow as we are constantly expanding;
- An opportunity to work with a dynamic and international team all across the world +6. We look forward to speaking with you!
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 13th July, 2022.