Project Manager at Atup Oil and Gas
Atup Oil and Gas is dedicated to addressing the emerging human, technological and environmental challenges involved in maintaining and operating new oil and gas fields. Representing upstream in exploration, offshore and onshore production, as well as downstream in refining and petrochemicals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Project Manager will be expected to coordinate project planning and support program operations, is responsible for meeting safety, operability, schedule and cost objectives including ensuring compliance with grant regulations and monitoring of program implementation
- Ensure that all Project / Company HSE goals are achieved and where possible exceeded.
- Responsible for the Health and Safety of all personnel working in the area or areas within the site complex.
- Ensure that all Company systems of Quality Assurance are adhered to.
- Ensure adequate and qualified supervision and skilled labour resources are employed to meet schedule requirements.
- Ensure that all work is to the required standard and that all drawings, specifications, inspections and certifications are strictly adhered to.
- Constantly strive to obtain maximum productivity and economical use of labour and equipment in order to keep costs within budget.
- Ensure that all items of material, equipment, and services are available prior to commencement of the works, to avoid abortive and unproductive use of labour.
- Ensure that Company systems for material identification and stores requisitioning are adhered too.
- Facilitate field monitoring visits for internal and external stakeholders, when required.
- Co-ordinate and report on a weekly and monthly basis on all progress matters and problem areas.
- Deliver the project construction function within agreed schedule and budget, and, where applicable, implement cost saving initiatives.
- Ensure that all sub-contractors are fully aware of their obligations and responsibilities.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc in Electrical and Instrumentation.
- Previous Training in Project Management or Systems Strengthening.
- Extensive knowledge of construction process, it’s implementation and management.
- Fully conversant with project management tools.
- Ability to react to changing deadlines and achieve project goals / milestones.
- Ability to manage / maintain budget / schedule requirements.
- Delivery focused and committed to achievement of project goals.
- 3 years of demonstrable experience in similar role or senior position.
- Previous experience working on a O&G / refinery / petrochemical site with a proven background of successful project delivery.
- Extensive knowledge of related HSEQ safe working practices/procedures.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “PM” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th June, 2022.