Personal Assistant at Synapse Services
Synapse Services is a Centre for Psychological Medicine that is committed to providing a full range of mental health and substance misuse services in a caring, patient- centred environment. We are located in the heart of Nigeria – Abuja, with branches in Lagos, and Anambra state. We provide first class psychological and psychiatric care, with a range of therapeutic programs suited to individual needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant (to Clinical Leads)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Reports to: Clinical Lead
- The Personal Assistant will provide a comprehensive personal administrative and secretarial service to the Clinical Leads and handle correspondences as directed.
- Act as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondences and phone calls.
- Plan and schedule meetings and appointments- both physical and virtual.
- Manage diaries of The Clinical Leads.
- Manage an active calendar of appointments, prepare and compile documents for meets, attend meetings, take action points and take minutes where required.
- Acts as liaison between the Clinical Leads and other Heads of Department.
- Implement and maintain procedures or administrative systems.
- Carry out other administrative duties such as preparing reports, presentations and correspondence for and on behalf of the Clinical Leads.
- Reminds the Clinical Leads of important task and deadlines.
- Ensure proper collaboration and delegation of duties with other Directorate Admin staff.
- Control access to The Clinical Leads.
- Manage the Clinical Lead’s correspondences, emails and respond appropriately if required.
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in any discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role is a must.
- Smart, young and presentable.
- Ability to multitask and take initiative.
- Ability to ensure confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Should be flexible enough to adapt to the work requirement of the Clinical Leads
- Attention to details
- Excellent Communication Skills is a must.
- Sound usage of Microsoft Office Packages (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Demonstrates solid organization abilities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 6th September, 2021.