Production Operators at Orange Group
Orange Group is an innovative fast-moving consumer goods company based out of Nigeria with a footprint that stretches across West Africa in three key segments; Pharmaceuticals, Personal Care, and Food and Beverage. As a large diversified consumer goods group, Orange group leverages its industry knowledge, manufacturing capabilities and extensive distribution network to bring international products and brands to African consumers, as well as locally manufacture quality pharmaceutical products.
Within our Pharmaceutical portfolio, Orange Group Pharmaceuticals offers a complete range of ethical products for various ailments. Our products range from solutions for aches and pains to feverish conditions. Products include popular brands like Boska, Komix, Medik 55, Mixagrip, Procold, Sudrex and Zaiki (after 5). As a company, we are constantly growing our portfolio of products to ensure that our consumer has the best solution for their health and lifestyle needs. Our beverage portfolio currently includes all the variants of Passion Energy Drink (Classic, Mango, Orange and Pineapple flavour). Our Personal Care portfolio includes all variants of Delta Soap (Classic, Herbal, Summer Cool and Plus), and other cosmetic products that cleanse and treat various skin conditions. As a company, we are constantly growing our portfolio of products to ensure that our consumer has the best solution for their health and lifestyle needs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Operator
Locations: Anambra and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintaining the factory machinery.
- Ensuring the smooth and efficient running of machines.
- Occasionally removing and packing finished products.
- Gaining a thorough knowledge of a wide range of factory machinery and how it works.
- Ensuring enough raw materials are fed into the machines.
- Conducting periodic checks on output efficiency.
- B.Sc in Engineering or a relevant field is a plus.
- 0 – 1 year work experience.
- Proven experience in production or engineering processes.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Outstanding communication ability.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach.
- Deep knowledge of production management.
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations.
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts.
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th March, 2023.
Please note the following:
- Ensure you read and understand the procedure before you proceed to fill out the form.
- Once you start to fill out the form, you cannot come back to the previous page, hence you must ensure your details are correct.
- Ensure you have the soft copy of your CV ready for upload.
- The size of your CV must not exceed 5MB
- After uploading your CV, you will be prompted to take the online Aptitude Test.
- Make sure that you have a pencil, paper and calculator ready before you start the test
- This is a 45 minutes test that will assess your basic competencies in numeracy and comprehension.
- For your application to be successfully submitted you must complete the test