Professional Assistant at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Professional Assistant
Loaction: Apapa, Lagos
Purpose of Job
- To provide high-level executive support thereby ensuring the smooth running of the Executive’s office.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Accurately store and maintain databases in compliance with internal processes and archival systems.
- Prepare reports, presentations, and research documents for executive office use.
- Organize and dispatch presentations, letters, and memos with the strictest confidence.
- Facilitate BUPA registration and attend to inquiries/queries with regards to the same
- Process the collection and distribution of Free issues for the Business Units Management team.
- Support in organizing specific events e.g. Annual Conference, Quarterly Town Hall Meetings, etc.
- Facilitate the Departmental onboarding sessions for new joiners in the Business Unit.
- Effectively diarize and manage the calendar of the Executive, including all correspondences.
- Support with travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Provide support and follow up with the Executive’s direct reports on the execution of action plans as required.
- Provide administrative support on matters relating to Business Units employees.
- 5 O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (minimum of Second Class-Lower or Lower Credit) in Business Administration or any related discipline.
- 2-7 years experience in a similar capacity.
The Person Must:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical and numeric skills.
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Have good organization and project management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply