Route to Market Manager at International Breweries Plc
International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Route to Market Manager
Ref No: 30017542
Loaction: Nigeria (International Breweries H/O)
Job Type: Full time
The Key Purpose
- The Key Purpose of this role is exists for a Route-To-Market Manager in our Sales Team.
- The Route-To-Market Manager will spearhead a comprehensive change process that will bring about major improvements to the way we sell, distribute and make available our products to our trade and consumers.
Key Outputs and Responsibilities
- Conduct EDS surveys where appropriate and necessary to determine real outlet universe.
- Use suitable extrapolation techniques to estimate outlet universe outside geographies subjected to EDS as well as estimated consumer intensities.
- Work closely with Tech sales team to assess financial aspects of RTM mappings and determine measured approaches
- Ensure ongoing DMS information and insights are used as a tool of RTM management to drive continuous improvement in our RTM capability.
- Coordinate within the Area to improve the distributor compensation model that will incentivise volume, share growth and delivery performance
- Understand the cost of distribution by the distributors relative to the margins (split between rural and urban plus geographic size of the territory)
- Determine optimal margins for Bulk-breakers channel based on geography
- Update the Sales resourcing design every 2 years
- Update the RTM process from a strategic point of view, including relevant market changes & resources limitations.
- Work closely with distribution & procurement with regards to 3rd party transport tendering process to ensure alignment with RTM objectives
- Manage and coordinate the smooth implementation of DMS/ SF integration as per agreed project parameters.
- Ensure that DMS is fully integrated and embedded into working and reporting models and its commercial chain.
Qualifications & Experience
The occupant of this position should possess:
- Minimum of a First Degree in either Business Administration or the Humanities
- Minimum of 2 years FMCG experience.
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Excellent management & leadership skills
- Process and Project management
- Ability to persuade and get results through managing diverse group
- High attention to details
- Practical knowledge of market structures and consumer trends in Nigeria
- Numeracy Skills – ability to work with detailed analysis
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality.
- Internal applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
- In accordance with AB InBev duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is safe for of our employees and their families, our customers and visitors, and the community at large from infectious diseases that may be reduced by vaccinations, we require all new appointments to be vaccinated as a condition of employment at our company
Application Deadline 18th June, 2022.