Supply Chain Manager at Phase3 Telecom
Phase3 Telecom is an aerial fiber optic network infrastructure provider, providing connectivity, network management and data storage services to wholesale, enterprise and retail customers across West Africa. The company was incorporated in 2003 and is headquartered in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Department: Supply Chain Management
Reporting To: GM Supply Chain
- The supply chain manager will support the business in negotiating, managing and maintaining contracts (materials and services) for timely and cost effective delivery to support company’s operations having regards to company policies, ethical policies and legal requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Contract negotiation and maintenance
- Identify risks in procurement process, carry out mitigation actions and engage timely contingency plans when required.
- Provide price forecasts for major categories of spend.
- Obtain competitive prices/rates for Phase3 Telecom by supporting the HOD to develop network of suppliers locally and globally and leading negotiations.
- Ensure that all approve PAR are treated timely.
- Ensure supplies are received at the right time at the right location.
- Maintain good working relationship with relevant regulatory bodies.
- Ensure all supplied goods meet standard user specifications.
- Ensure the reduction of turn- around time for all approved requisitions.
- Support the HOD in managing the vendor selection and evaluation process ensuring the engagement of value adding vendors.
- Implementation of dependable filling system and data base ensuring that all contracts are centrally held in a single data base.
- Ensure that the business areas are given advance notice of contract renewal and expiry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management, or related field.
- Understanding of accounting or finance will be an added advantage
- 5-8 years’ experience of which 1 year must have been managerial
Key Skills And Attributes:
- Result- oriented, self-driven with a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- Strong influencing and negotiating skill.
- Reliable, tolerant and determined and must also be an emphatic communicator.
- Project and relationship management skills
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral including report writing skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 22nd July, 2021.