Tracking Officer at H. Safieddine Transport Limited
We are a leading transportation and haulage company based in Lagos, Nigeria. As a company incorporated in 1968, we are one of the oldest in the country with vast experience and history in transportation and logistics.
Location: Satellite, Lagos
- Track company vehicles locations with GPS system(s).
- Monitor driver’s performance.
- Identify on-road exceptions and take immediate remedial action(s).
- Liaise with drivers, operations personnel and management on tracking activities.
- Develop and presentdaily management tracking reports.
- Propose improvements on existing transport processes, systems and tools.
- Track vehicles fuel usage and consumption rates; ensure that potential problems or fuel misuse are raised to management.
- Check that invoices received are accurate, and is in line with job order and within budget.
- Pro-actively monitor the company’s fleet monitoring tracker (Zon control) for any inconsistencies with the vehicles movements outside the prohibited working hours.
- Ensure and implement fleet management usage policies and procedures.
- Any other duties as directed by the Unit Head.
- OND and other certifications is an added advantage.
- 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Must have similar work experience.
- Must have excellent communication and people skills.
- Must have interpersonal skills.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.