West Africa Communications Manager at Schlumberger Limited
Schlumberger Limited is the world’s leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. Working in more than 85 countries and employing people who represent over 140 nationalities, Schlumberger supplies the industry’s most comprehensive range of products and services, from exploration through production and integrated pore-to-pipeline solutions for hydrocarbon recovery that optimize reservoir performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: West Africa Communications Manager
- The West Africa Communications Manager primarily works to design and deliver external marketing content supporting Schlumberger’s products and services, as well as driving internal change management tasks via internal communication activities.
- This role creates content such as brochures, presentations, and graphics in support of effective communications, matching the messaging and audience with the medium for maximum impact.
- Additionally, this role plans communications for external promotional events including product launches and supports all functions with internal messaging, communication, and engagement initiatives.
- Develop and execute comprehensive business communications strategy.
- Coordinate with corporate brand management strategy, develop and promote local positioning.
- Develop and deliver marketing materials and communications relevant to West Africa, leveraging industry best practices.
- Manage the regional visibility of the corporate messaging and technology portfolio with customers and industry associations.
- Plan communications for external promotional events and campaigns, including product launches
- Develop and maintain an internal distribution service capable of reaching all employees.
- Maintain an internal website with electronic roundtables, forums and streaming video search capabilities as well as up-to-date organization charts.
- Develop and publish internal brochures and videos.
- Manage the productivity/effectiveness of marketing spend through analytics and customer feedback.
- Design and deliver marketing content such as brochures, graphics, and presentations.
- Write and edit materials for customer or executive communications.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree Public Relations, Communications, or similar relevant field
- Minimum 3 years proven working experience as a Communications Specialist or a similar role
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Creative and self-starter
- Oil & Gas experience preferred
- Proven expertise with usage of various communication channels
- Experience and knowledge in copywriting, proofreading and editing
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply