Data Analyst at Interswitch
Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
Employment type: Full-time
About the Job
- We are looking for a data guy/gal to join our team.
- As the data guy/gal, you’ll provide analytical and number-crunching assistance to us in developing, supporting and scaling our consumer product.
- Your input will ensure that the product team has the required information to make informed decisions and is empowered to operate at maximum efficiency.
Your broad responsibilities include:
- Streamline the problem-solving process from a business question to reasoned advice.
- Develop a deep understanding of our product and the meaning behind technical data.
- Support Product Owners, Managers and Stakeholders by providing insights and creating Business Intelligence tools, including setting up dashboards, and creating and documenting data collection procedures.
- Collaborate with Data Engineers, Developers and other stakeholders to make sure that required data is captured and well-structured. etc.
- Collaborate with other teams to track business performance and work with growth, Product, and business to devise growth strategies
What you need to be successful:
- 4 years experience in a Data Analyst or similar role.
- Strong analytical skills.
- (Strong collaboration and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Experience with/in the payments industry and/or fintech would be an advantage.
- Experience with/in a B2C product is also an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of SQL.
- Ability to understand complex ecosystems and switch between contexts.
- Experience and a very good understanding of Tableau or other visualisation tools are a must.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply