Digital Media Officer at Cordros Capital Limited
Cordros Capital Limited is a leading financial services group in African markets with a reputation for wealth creation. We are licensed as Brokers/Dealers and Issuing House by the Securities & Exchange Commission and the Nigerian Stock Exchange. Cordros offers a broad range of services to a diversified client base which includes private clients, small businesses, financial institutions, corporations and governments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Media Officer
Job Grade: Analyst
Reporting Line: Team Lead, Corporate Comms & Customer Services
Language requirements: English
- We need a talented Digital Media Officer who is passionate about integrating digital assets, raising brand awareness, collaborating on marketing campaigns, managing digital activation projects, and measuring the efficiency and effectiveness of digital channels.
- Responsible for the broad digital media management function.
- Development and implementation of digital media marketing plan and goals.
- Development of brand awareness and sustain online reputation.
- Promote content through digital/social advertising.
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic.
- Measure & analyze performance to establish ROI.
- Manage other digital media touchpoints.
- Maintain a professional outlook and conduct at all times, to project a positive image of the business.
- Content management to drive digital media engagements, grow followership, and conversion rate for company products and services.
- Create and manage a regular publishing schedule.
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Website content and traffic management.
- Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Business Heads and Head of departments of Cordros Capital and its subsidiaries.
- Clients, Online interactions, etc.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in relevant disciplines such as Mass Communication or Business Administration.
- MSc, MBA will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of two (2) years relevant experience.
Key Knowledge and Skills
The incumbent must have proficiency knowledge in the following areas:
- Possess good content writing skills.
- Conversant with the latest digital marketing trends
- Able to create appealing designs for social media posts, print, and digital marketing.
- Able to work comfortably with design tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffect, InDesign, and Canva.
- Good knowledge of digital marketing for the financial services industry
- Ability to prepare and manage digital marketing budgets.
- Good knowledge of reporting, business strategy and planning.
- Able to work comfortably with Microsoft Office tools like PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
The incumbent must demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Keen attention to details.
- Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Highly collaborative and thrives well in a fast-paced work environment.
- Highly motivated with a desire to take advantage of new technological opportunities to optimize content and online engagement.
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to understand the dynamics of content creation on social media and the internet.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Problem Solver and Solutions Oriented.
- High level of agility and adaptability.
- Expected to display an appreciable measure of emotional intelligence.
- Customer Focused and Oriented.
- Results Driven.
Hours/Days the incumbent is required to work:
- Monday – Friday (8am – 5pm)
- Flexible working schedule is also available i.e remote work.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Not indicated