Greensprings School Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 / 2023
Greensprings School was established in January 1985. As a result of our rich curriculum and the excellent academic performance of our students over the years, our school has become one of the most sought-after international schools in Lagos and all over Nigeria. At Greensprings, we understand how boys and girls grow and learn. Therefore, we use a modern curriculum that makes learning easy for our students. Furthermore, all our teachers are certified, and our classes are equipped with state-of-art learning facilities.
Although we are one of the few British international schools in Nigeria that strictly run a British curriculum, we are proudly Nigerians. While we train our students to become global citizens, we celebrate the values and heritage of Nigeria. We adopt the Montessori Method in our Preschool; the International Primary Curriculum (IPC) in our Elementary School; the National British Curriculum, which is designed to effectively prepare our students for the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE)examination, in our Secondary School; and the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme in our Sixth Form.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Greensprings School Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 / 2023
Location: Anthony, Ikoyi, Lekki, Awoyaya – Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
- We are seeking qualified candidates for the 2022 / 2023 Graduate Trainee Programme which is commencing in May and August 2023 (Two batches). Those with a First Degree in Early Childhood Education will be given preference for Pre-school.
- Also, our Special Needs School – Anthos House; requires graduates of Special Education and related courses to apply as Graduate Trainees specifically for this campus. Candidates in addition to relevant qualifications must have a passion for children with Special Needs.
- Interested candidates must possess excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrate a strong passion for teaching with a particular focus on child development.
- Campuses are: Anthony (Anthony Village, Lagos), Lekki (Awoyaya axis Lagos), Ikoyi (Ikoyi – Lagos), Anthos House (Jakande 1st Gate, Lekki Lagos).
- Applicants should have a minimum of First Degree (in Education) or B.Sc / B.A / B.Tech with a P.G.D.E / PDE / NCE qualification in any related field.
- Relevant Work Experience: Preferably not more than 1 year post NYSC experience
- Age Range: 20 – 30 years
Required Competency and Work Skills:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Strong ethical and moral standards
- Dedicated and diligent
- Excellent Professional appearance.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 3rd February, 2023.