Human Resources Officer at Rainoil Limited
Rainoil Limited is a leading downstream oil marketing company; primary products which include (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK). Rainoil Limited was incorporated in November 1994, commencing operations in May 1997. In 1999, Rainoil Limited acquired its first service station.
Human Resources Officer
To provide relevant support to the unit and business through the effective implementation of the Human Capital Management Process along each employee’s Life cycle as it relates to both full time & contingency (temporary/contract) employees
- Minimum of Four (4) years Human Capital experience preferably in a similar organisation
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Business Administration, Humanities or Social Sciences
- Professional certification in Human resources from any of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) Nigeria, Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD) UK
- Documents and reviews the organizational policies in line with approved processes
- Coaches and provides guidance to line managers and heads of divisions or departments on HR policies and procedures
- Disseminate and implements HR policies across the business. Monitors to ensure compliance and reports this t the Human Resources Manager.
- Designs required documents and carries out various forms of documentation across the employee life cycle
- Implements approved compensation, well-being and employee relations approved strategies, plans, policies and procedures, makes regular review recommendations as required.
- Monitors compensation market information to ensure the organisation remains competitive and is able to attract, motivate and retain the right calibre of staff
- Prepares monthly payroll schedule and adjustment figures for Finance & Accounts to pay staff salaries
- Liaises with Finance to ensure that monthly payroll details are accurate and promptly updated
- Manages HC data according to stipulated rules and guidelines, and monitors the distribution of such
- Liaises with external bodies/service providers e.g. Pension Fund Administrators, HMOs, Insurance companies etc.
- Manages and maintains personnel files and other employee information
- Maintains an up-to-date human capital information database and ensures availability of required reports to facilitate decision-making
- Prepares and submits reports on all HC operations activities and performance against set targets to the Head Human Capital
- Provides guidance to staff on update requirements, events and frequencies
- Implements employee engagement initiatives as developed by the Head, HC Operations
- Implements initiatives in line with approved employee engagement priorities
- Implements the employee exit management process, works with relevant departments and business divisions to ensure that the appropriate procedures are carried out on exit as well as documenting all these along the line.
How to apply
Closing date: Unspecified