Internal Sales Representative – Power Systems at Mantrac
Mantrac is the sole distributor for Caterpillar products in Nigeria, distributing and supporting machinery, power systems and material-handling equipment. The company provides customers with comprehensive solutions, backed by technical know-how, experience and in-depth knowledge of their local markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Sales Representative – Power Systems
- The goal of the Internal Sales Representative is to effectively execute their territory sales plan, championing customer success and meeting the sales target through the sales of Mantrac products and services within their assigned product portfolio and customer territory.
- The Internal Sales Representative will liaise with prospects and customers via the telephone, and will typically manage sales territories with between 800 and 1,200 customers.
- The ISR will be responsible for delivering sales revenue targets as directed by ISR Manager.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- The Internal Sales Representative will deliver their assigned revenue target according to the territory sales plan and complying with Mantrac Nigeria Sales Processes:
- Territory planning: Identify key commercial opportunities through ongoing communication with customers in the assigned territory to deliver revenue target.
- Sales Pipeline Management: regularly update and progress opportunities to maintain a healthy pipeline
- Sales Forecasting: produce a reliable monthly sales forecast based upon opportunity pipeline and customers’ decision stage using Salesforce as prescribed by ISR Manager
- Mantrac Sales Effectiveness Standards: maintain and adhere to Mantrac Sales Processes minimum requirements, such as coverage performance, pipeline and forecast accuracy and data quality.
- Database management: Regularly update customer data and cleanse database
- Contacts management: Make a minimum of 17 – 20 solid Calls a day. This will include calling Open Leads, Cases, Customer Calls (for example, opportunities and neglected customers) PAR Execution: build long-term relationship with customers by ensuring regular customer contact is maintained to ensure maximisation of all revenue generating opportunities, typically minimum 2 contacts per customer per year;
Person Specification and Job Requirements
- B.Sc / HND in Technical or commercial discipline
- 2 or 3 years of sales experience including proactive telephone selling.
- Strong telephone communication skills
- Call Centre Experience
- Parts experience or a good mechanical aptitude.
- Experience in database marketing.
- A good understanding of sales and marketing principles
- Strong technical interest and mind-set
- Sales Skills
- Proficiency and Microsoft Words and Microsoft Excel
- Telemarketing skills
- Ability to close sales
- Able to work on one’s own initiative
- Team Player
- Proficiency in computer skills
- University degree or equivalent.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 8th January, 2023.