Logistics Store Officer at Rainoil Limited
Rainoil Limited is a leading downstream oil marketing company; primary products which include (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK). Rainoil Limited was incorporated in November 1994, commencing operations in May 1997.
Logistics Store Officer – Abraka
To manage and ensure proper running of Rainoil’s store and keep proper records of store activities in terms of stock and movement / allocation of materials and consumables
- Higher Diploma / OND in any discipline.
- Minimum of 2 year experience in the Administrative function of a similar organization.
- Oversees the office store and keeps appropriate inventory records
- Checks the inventory periodically to determine reorder needs and verify with records.
- Issues store items as requested by the various stakeholders in line with laid down processes and procedures
- Codes each item in the office store to ensure easy identification and accessibility
- Monitors levels of store items and makes request for the purchase of consumables and non-consumables in line with the replenishment mechanisms
- Makes requisition for store items that are in short supply and submits to Head Admin & Facilities.
- Receives store items, verifies against requisitions and prepares goods received sheet.
- Maintains and updates records as regards the loss in value of goods due to passage of time or obsolescence.
- Verifies the quality and quantity of goods received to ensure they meet service level requirements
- Monitors the physical state of the store to ensure it meets HSE standards, and sets the appropriate security measures in place
How to apply
Closing date: Unspecified